[Updated – 8 Feb 2020] – 2019-nCoV infection advisory
- The anonymous test site will stop its operations until further notice. The mobile testing service will continue to operate as usual.
- Staff and volunteers who have been to mainland China in the last 14 days must recuse themselves from clinic duties for at least 2 weeks from the day they return to Singapore.
- Clients with contact history (household contact of someone who traveled to China in the past 2 weeks or close contact of a known/suspect case of 2019-nCoV infection or close contact of someone under quarantine/leave of absence) or respiratory symptoms/fever will not be allowed into the office.
- Clients who are displaying flu like symptoms will not be allowed into the office and advised to seek medical attention immediately.
- All social and support groups have been temporarily suspended until further notice.