AFA – Anonymous Client Testing Support (ACTS)
Expression of Interest – Clinic information system
Expressions of Interest are requested from health IT software vendors or developers to provide the first stage of a system to computerise the documentation and workflow of the Anonymous Testing Service. The ATS is one of the testing and support services offered by Action For Aids Singapore, a charity focused on prevention of HIV infection.
The overall scope of the project and scope of this first stage is defined in documentation to be provided on completion of the mutual NDA. An acceptable NDA is attached. AFA will consider accepting any suitable alternative format provided by the prospective vendor, highlighting in clear English all differences between it and the sample form. It is anticipated that phase 1 will be completed by end of August 2015.
The expression of interest process will consist of:
- A maximum 5 page document outlining the scope of the solution and a high level design approach and addressing issues outlined in the documents provided, including if needed hardware requirements, timelines and ability for completion of the additional elements of the solution, IP and escrow arrangements, and 3 relevant client references with contact details. Screen captures and architectural diagrams may be added within reason to the application in addition to the 5 pages.
- A separate costing estimate covering hardware (if relevant), software, integration, implementation support and adjustments following implementation and support for the initial 12 months of operation.
- A separate Statement about approach to provision of a product demonstration. Ability to access example test systems to provide an overview of functionality and capability would be appreciated, at either the initial evaluation or short list stage.
A short list of vendors will be requested to provide:
- Demonstration of the development platform providing a demonstration implementation of a few relevant portions of the main pre-testing data collection form (see attachment A), application of a decision support rule to guide the test selection decision, workflow, and production of report in excel format.
- Demonstration of previously developed software applications if possible.
- A detailed costed proposal for stage 1 with estimated effort for delivering other components subsequently.
It is anticipated that demonstrations and interviews will be conducted remotely using GoToMeeting or similar platform.
Provision of additional tender documentation will be provided on receipt of the attached Non-disclosure agreement, binding on both parties. A confidential tender briefing and question session will be held by teleconference at a date to be agreed.
The closing date for electronic submission of EOI will be 20/07/2015
Please return the NDA electronically (signed and scanned) to
Ms Norani Othman Tel +65 6254 0212 email@example.com
Example of AFA client registration and data collection form is attached as an excel spreadsheet.