| Contact Us
| HIV / AIDS Hotline
| Programmes information and enquiries
| Career Opportunity
We can be reached at :
Action for AIDS, Singapore
Anonymous Testing Site (Clinic)
31 Kelantan Lane #01-16
AfA is an independent organisation and not part of DSC clinic.
For more information of DSC Clinic, please refer to http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/
HIV / AIDS Hotline
Tel: (65) 62540212
Counseling Line :
Monday to Friday
10:00 am to 5:30 pm
The Hotline provides information and counseling services on all aspects of AIDS.
Programmes information and enquiries
More information on membership can be obtained directly with the office. Call 62540212 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTION FOR AIDS
We are a leading charity providing services to persons affected by HIV/AIDS, promoting awareness regarding such conditions, & advocating against stigmatisation and discrimination. We invite applicants who share our passion of helping to fight HIV/AIDS, for the following positions:
Reports to the Executive Committee (EXCO)
Main Areas of Responsibility
Qualifications and Skill Sets
- Office Administration – to ensure smooth and efficient running of office activities, review and update documents e.g. policies and processes
- Human Resource management – to help with training and development of volunteers and staff
- Accounts – budget / grants management, review and approval of expenditures, oversight of financial procedures and policies (in conjunction with
Finance & Audit Sub Committee, Auditors and Outsourced Accountant)
- Programmes – (in conjunction with Programme Managers and Programmes Sub Committee)
- Communications and Public Relations – (in conjunction with Fund Raising & PR Sub Committee)
- Fund Raising – (in conjunction with Fund Raising & Public Relations Sub Committee)
- Standing Projects – Candlelight Memorial, World AIDS Day, Singapore AIDS Conference
- Other duties as assigned by EXCO
Necessary Personal Qualities
- Educational qualifications/experience - in Administration / Accounting / Human Resource
- Good to have worked in non-profit / charity / voluntary organisations
- Conversant with rules and regulations of charities/IPO
- Very good command of English (oral and written) (knowledge of other languages an advantage)
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Open-minded, empathetic, appreciates issues around HIV/AIDS
- Proactive, creative
- Honest, responsible
- Effective communicator, excellent inter-personal skills
- Responsive, enthusiastic
Email your resume, your current and expected salary to email@example.com
Closing date: 5 Nov 2013.
Please note that only selected candidates will be notified.
1 MSM Programme Coordinator
ARE YOU UP FOR IT
CAN YOU SURVIVE THE CHALLENGE?
The MSM team is a hard-working group of people who educate, provide care and support to the gay and PLHIV community.
If you're up for the challenge as a self-motivate team player with drive, initiative, good communication and interpersonal skills plus, you know how to turn on the laptop and able to work with Microsoft Excel and Words.
Send in your full resume with recent photograph via email to:
Joe Wong, Programme Executive, Action for AIDS, Singapore at
or call 6254 0212 for more information.
CAUTION: NOT FOR THE WEAK-MINDED.